A Free Addin for Microsoft® PowerPoint®
Slide Linker was born from a LinkedIn discussion
started by Carrie Campbell (thanks Carrie)!
So, to summarise the need: "I need to be able to link slides together so that when one is copied, all slides that are linked are copied."
And that's exactly what this addin does for PowerPoint 2010 and 2007.
One important point: to use Slide Linker, all users must install the addin eg. the folks that create the presentation and the ones who copy & paste slides from it.
Download it for free
If you like this addin, you may like some of our other products
or even be interested in having a custom designed addin
built to match your precise needs.
How To Use Slide Linker
To use Slide Linker, you just have to follow these instructions:
- Download the Setup_SlideLinker.exe package
- Close PowerPoint
- Install the addin by running Setup_SlideLinker.exe
- Start PowerPoint
- You will see a modified Clipboard by GMARK group in the Home tab of the PowerPoint ribbon.
Standard PowerPoint Behaviour:
Select slides and objects on your slides as you would normally and click the large Copy + icon to copy them to the clipboard
Slide Linker Extra Features:
- Select a number of slides eg. 1,2,3 or 1,5,9 etc.
- Click the Copy+ drop down menu (click the text part of the button, not the icon part)
- Click Link Selected Slides to create a linked group of all the slides you selected
- Now when a user selects any of the slides in the linked group and clicks the icon part of the Copy+ button, all the slides in the linked group will be copied to the clipboard
- To see a list of slides in linked groups, click the View Linked Slides button
- To delete all links from all slides in linked groups, click the Unlink All Linked Slides button
Interested in PowerPoint Extensibility?
Here's how we built this addin
Boring Disclaimer Notice
As with all of our free stuff, please be aware that we offer this and other downloads in kind, with the best of intentions and all use of these free downloads are made with the acceptance that GMARK does not offer support or warranty relating to the use of the download or loss of functionality, data or business as a result of using the free downloads.